Secure Services Group Medical Repatriation
Training Services with Secure Services Group Ltd
Secure Services Group specialise in arranging full repatriation services – whether you require transportation by land, air and/or sea. Our mission is to provide the highest level of care along with the most cost-efficient patient transport service, to every patient. We treat each and every patient, as we would like our own family to be treated.
As our specialty is European & UK long distance repatriations, we have comprehensive standard level service agreements (SLAs) with all our clients. Our clients include international travel insurance companies, most of the UK’s medical assistance companies, European assistance companies, many international Air Ambulance companies, NHS hospitals and a number of private hospitals both in the UK & abroad.
Full UK and European insurance & breakdown cover; Extra seating for accompanying family members or medical staff; Space for luggage, Ski & Bicycle racks; On board refreshments (kettle, tea, coffee, milk, bottled water etc.) ; On-board Wi-Fi, DVD players and films for entertainment; Air Con / Diesel Heating; Extra UK plug & USB sockets for patients’ own devices; Special (pressure relieving) mattresses; Proper full sized wheelchairs for mobility; Ambulance emergency equipment to NHS standards; Full Cardiac monitoring equipment, grab bags, JRCALC Drug bags, Defibs etc.; Fully “winter kitted” – Winter tyres/Snow chains/Shovels etc.; Spare tyre & jacking equipment
If you want to find out more about the Medical Repatriation services we offer, please call us 01295 231367 on or you can use the contact form below.
- Transfers throughout Europe – France, Spain, Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland etc. UK wide and Ireland.
- Bed Admission Service – Our team can assist in arranging bed admissions to any UK hospital.
- Medical escort repatriation services on commercial flights.
- Arranging Air Ambulance Charters.
- Private Patient Transfer Services. – Nursing Homes / Hospices / Residential Care Homes.
- Airport pickups, relocations, social & corporate events medical transfers.
- Repatriation of vehicles by a fully insured driver, if we are repatriating you as a patient.
- Bariatric Support Equipment – Hoist, Stair Climber, Kerb Ramps etc.
- Para-medical Specialities – All staff are qualified with ALS & PALS certification.
- Supply of specialist equipment e.g vacuum body splints, bariatric chairs & stretchers, spenco travel mattresses, Patient manual handling equipment etc.
- Approved & Fully Insured Airport Airside Patient Transport Services.
- Corporate Cover & Event Medical Cover on special request.
- Expedition & Group Travel Medic Cover.
- First Aid and Pre-Hospital Care Courses in a fully equipped training centre with fully qualified instructors.